Monday, June 28, 2010

Adventures in Phones!

Today was an auspicious day. The Boyfriend got a new phone. One that works, and has a charger that works and it doesn't drop calls, and is big enough he can stop losing it. He got the LG Ally, a nifty Droid phone, and for the 10 minutes I got to play with it (plus the 20 minutes I played with the display model in the Verizon store) I was really impressed. Now I have done my research on smart phones (three years ago I purchased my BlackJack II, I was a rich engineering intern back then. pulling in $400+ a week. Ah the good ol' days) and have been continually impressed by the Android OS. So I was really excited when the Boyfriend picked up this new phone, which we promptly dubbed "Ms. Jackson"

It confirmed everything I had read about Droid phones and in my humble opinion it  way out performed the Motorola Droid (which I have played with on multiple occasions). 
The Boyfriend's phone looks like this: (only black)
Now I am so excited for my graduation. I have promised myself that for my Graduation present to me I am purchasing an HTC Droid Incredible (provided I have a job)

No comments:

Post a Comment