Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Lust - Boots

I love boots. I love the way they make me feel like I can conquer the world. The last pair of boots I got have a five inch heel and little gold buckles. I call them my boots of Doom. If I could find a picture of them I would post them.

But today the lust has been re-awakened by the most gorgeous pair of boots.

Now they look very basic from the front. But the back is where the real beauty is.

The red zipper detail is just the right thing to perk these boots up from basic to sexy. So if any one wants to purchase them for me they are available at Nordstrom for just shy of 275$ LINK


All Images from Nordstrom.com

PS. In case you have never heard of the Blog http://www.chic-steals.com/ she has some of the best DIY's on the internet. Recently she participated in the Create Couture Contest sponsored by New York Design Shop and won! (I was one of the many who voted for her designs. I had to. She did a bajillion projects with the materials supplied) Anyways,  NYDS had a drawing for voters that awarded the winner a creation by the winner of the contest.  Guess what. I won!!!! I never win anything and I'm getting to be getting a beautiful fringe necklace created by Carly. I plan to wear it at every opportunity. As soon as it arrives I'm posting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment